Wednesday 7 October 2015

Contradict yourself

Most of the time most of us don't know what we're saying; it is like Tetris - you scramble for the next word that will fit after what you've just said and you might be lucky..., but you might also fail. However, never fear...Because no one will notice it.

Sometimes I read what I've written and think to myself: 'What did I mean?' I often don't remember it; I'm just impressed by my decent skill to 'make' a sentence. And sometimes, when the grammar 'matches the curtains' (yes, I know it doesn't make sense), I think: 'Fucking hell! I can write something. And sometimes people even get it.'

Learn from my mistakes - don't be self-deprecating, children. 

Love, learn, change and contradict yourself everyday, because otherwise you won't grow. There are only a few principles you should stick to and they are simple and always good for you and the people around you. Everything else is balderdash.



Have a lovely day x 

No comments:

Post a Comment