Thursday 12 November 2015

All I Want For Christmas

Yes, it's November, Christmas is miles away and there are plenty of hilarious 'angry' posts on Facebook with a picture of a drunken Santa flipping you off while the message says 'It's November, dickheads, stop posting Christmassy shit' (or maybe it's just my friends). Yet here we are - listening to Last Christmas and genuinely not giving a fuck.


So, while I was downloading different versions of Silent Night, like an expert, I thought about what I want for Christmas (contradictory to All I Want For Christmas Is You, I want some other stuff, since wanting doesn't get you far).


Here's a list of things I would like to happen by Christmas and also stuff that I would like to get.

1. I'd like my friends to host an intervention for me and, tearfully reading from a piece of paper, beg me to stop using semicolon so much.
2. I'd like my laughter to not be so low.
3. Also, can I please have Lego? You're never too old for Lego.
4. Please, can Tinder self-destruct? For the sake of humanity. And love.
5. I'd like to be a member of Pentatonix. It looks like a lot of fun.
6. Cake.
7. May 8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown never stop.
8. I'd like my knees to feel fantastic, so I can run more than ten kilometres.
9. I will need some help to stop making up names for my future children, I will never even have that many.
10. World peace.


God Bless You, children.

Māra x





No comments:

Post a Comment